- Go to the "Run..." screen and type in compmgmt.msc.
- Click on "Disk Management".
- Right click on the volume you want to use and select "Change Drive Letter and Paths..."
- Click "Add". Another window will be displayed like below:
- Click on the second radio box "Mount in the following empty NTFS folder:". This is where you key in the folder name where you want the partition to be mounted on.
- Click "OK" once you're done.
Open up Windows Explorer and navigate to C:\. You should be able to see that the "second-vol" directory has a different icon like the one shown below:
And that's it! :)